Overloud has announced the release of Comp76, a simulation of a legendary FET compressor. Comp76 goes beyond the mere simulation of the original unit, by adding features not available in the hardware. All the familiar controls are here. Attack & release time, input & output levels, and compression ratio, including the famous All-Buttons-In configuration, also known as “British” mode. By just turning a knob, the Comp76 lets you create parallel compression to reduce the dynamic range of a track while leaving the transients intact.
The plug-in also offers Mid/Side processing which allows you to separately compress the mono and stereo elements of a track, improving the stereo image or helping individual instruments stand out in the mix. Other features include sidechain compression, A/B comparison, and multilevel undo/redo. To get you working right away, the Comp76 comes with a large selection of useful presets that were designed during real mixing sessions.
Comp76 FET Compressor-Limiter
The revolutionary simulation of legendary fet compressor-limiter beyond the hardware.
- NEW in v2! Three revisions in one plugin!
- Built-in Mid-Side Processing
- Built-in Parallel Compression
- NEW in v2! Low frequency sensitivity control
- NEW in v2! Harmonics amount control
- NEW in v2! Oversample control, including ultra-oversampling mode
- Hyper-realistic simulation of the original unit thanks to the 4th generation dsp technology
- Simulation of all transformers in the original unit
- Emulates the original All-buttons-in mode
- Low cpu usage (more than 1000 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina)
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
- Meter Calibration: calibrate the VU meters at 5 different sensibilities